Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dry Erase Calendar


I have been mulling over this to-do list on MakeItandLoveIt here. I used the basic concept but tweaked it just a bit:)

(one of my very favorite craft blogs!!)

I have a terrible memory and am notorious for planning 2 things at the same time due to my forgetfulness. I started using a planner which did wonders for me but am having a hard time keeping it up since the little one came along.... here I am back to double booking myself.

We desperately needed a calendar that was always visible and easily accessible.


I simple drew the calendar with black permanent marker on the INSIDE of the glass. In order to not have the days of the week backwards, I wrote them on the outside with dry erase and then turned it over and traced it with the permanent marker on the inside.)

There you have it. Now I have NO more excuses for forgetting an appointment or being double booked!!

I love it and I even spotted my husband looking at it to confirm an appointment time... SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment