Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kitchen Stools-Refinished

From: Make it and Love it

I received 2 old stools a long while ago.
And to refinish them has been on my "to do" list for a long while.

Until today.

Want to see what they looked like? They needed a little love.




So I sanded the old finish off and wiped them clean. Then I sprayed some satin finish spray paint all over the 2 stools and let them dry over night.

Then I cut circle pieces of upholstery fabric, a few inches larger than the stool tops ....



And then I hammered in these little upholstery nails that hold the fabric in place pretty well. Yeah, it's not the prettiest job under there but who's going to see it??



And then, a great new stool to use up to the counter. And it matches the blues and browns that are already in the dining area.


Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment