Thursday, February 25, 2010

Funky Red Frame


Remember how I told you I was on the look-out for another funky frame?

FOUND IT!!!

Uh, Huh... pretty funky.

You know how I love spray paint. This time it's gotta be RED.

A little chalkboard paint in the middle and...

WALAA!

Yes, everybody in the craft-blogging world have been making chalkboards for months now, I know, I know. I'm a little slow on this one but now that I've made one of my own I can understand the obsession.

So easy, so funky.

It's going in my craft room... and when I say craft room I mean the little corner in our loft with a table and a sewing machine on it. ;) (I secretly dream about a craft room with like 7 big funky frames in 7 different colors adorning the walls... yeah .)

p.s. My husband hates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment