Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mod Podge Magnets

These magnets are so cute and super simple to make!




To Make...

I used 1 1/2" wooden circles from Michael's


and this awesome circle cutter.

Of course if you don't have a circle cutter, a good pair of scissors will work just fine.


I painted the wooden circles with black craft paint and cut out the paper circles on my favorite Amy Butler scrapbook paper.



{Amy Butler's designs are awesome!}

I mod podged the paper onto the wooden circles and then placed a second coat of mod podge on top of the paper.

After the paper was completely dry, I sprayed each circle with an acrylic sealer and placed a self-stick magnet on the back.

I love the way they turned out!!!





This one is my favorite... :)






Hope you Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment